Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds, caller doesn't hear me

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try: using just the left Galaxy bud to make a call, do you still experience these symptoms? Then using just the right Galaxy bud to make a call, do you still experience these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When only left used they hear me. When right they don't.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to set you up for an accessory exchange. Please send a private message with the following information below. http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Model Number:

Serial Number:

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Image Copy of Proof of Purchase:

The proof of purchase would need to include the following:

Store location/ logo

Date of purchase

Product description

Unit Price

Total amount paid

Payment method

Highlighted
Constellation

SAMSUNG BUDS MUFFLED

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a pair of samsung buds but whoever i talk can not hear me or sounds like muffled. I tried a lot of things that i read but nothing. Any suggestion?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: SAMSUNG BUDS MUFFLED

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting the buds? have you tried using just one of the buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds people can't hear me

JUMP TO SOLUTION

People say that it sounds terrible like there is a motorcycle sound in the buds ,tried connecting the buds to my Google pixel 2xl and they work fine, but they have this issue in my note 9 . Tried resetting,updating , clearing the data in the phone app , etc... Please help

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds people can't hear me

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give the solution in this thread a try: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Gear-and-Gear-Fit/Galaxy-buds-microphone/td-p/482705

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung earbuds poor call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Horrible call quality... also read alot of reviews suggesting to change services.... problem is I have.. used it on several samsung phones from Verizon,at&t, sprint,tmobile.  etc etc no change... I need a fix or replacement please.. maybe a firmwear update that will correct it?. But I've done tons of updates still no change... so maybe samsung can send me a new pair I'd be happy to return these for an exchange. Also reset and cleaned them several times as per procedure from samsung. Still same issue

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung earbuds poor call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there!

Can you elaborate on the symptoms you are experiencing? Are the callers not able to hear you or you are not able to hear the callers?

Also, If you don't mind sending a private message providing the full model code and the serial number so I can better assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

Call quality is not good

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I have had my galaxy buds for some time now and had no issues with them other than the fact that whenever I'm on call, the caller on the other side doesn't seem to hear anything or they keep saying theres too much noise. I've been having issues for some time now and I'm starting to get annoyed about this.