cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds bad mic

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got some galaxy buds for Christmas and like other posts love them except when making calls. I can hear great but the other person says its extremely hard to hear me. Everything seems to be up to date and I've reset them as well. Not sure how to fix this issue but I wanted them largely for phone calls

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds bad mic

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle so I can further look into this? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

Low call quality Samsung buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please help. My sound quality in phone calls is completely sub par. My call recipients are unable to hear me well enough to complete a conversation using the buds. Please advise. Thank you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Low call quality Samsung buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, and I'm going to return buds because chat with Samsung didn't help

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So has anyone   seen a solution  from Samsung?  i see a lot of  Private  message me   but then no follow ups ..

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, from last 2 weeks I am having  quality  issues during call. I can hear person on other side clearly but person on other side either  hear a complete  silence  or a lot of background  noise.

I tried resetting buds but it didn't helped. 

Is ther a way to hard reset it?.

I find one thread  that had similar issues & he had to get it replaced. Do I have to do the same?

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Samsung_4Y3FaJQ , I am sorry you are going through this issue but no worries we have solutions. I would recommend you to get the phone seen by a certified technician. The diagnostic of the phone will be free so you will know what is wrong with the device. Also Samsung devices have one year from purchase date a manufacturers warranty. It could be many things affecting this, and it is not certified that you will need to hard reset it.  So I would recommend once Samsung Walk-In stores start opening up again to bring it in and we will be glad to take a look at it. Another option is to mail it in which I will link below. I hope this helped and have a wonderful day. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OK sounds like you have warranty. If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

Highlighted
Constellation

Worst audio calls quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When i purchased my note 9 it was my first Samsung smart phone after switching from apple henfe also thought to take the buds straight away with the phone and thats what I did, but i regret the buds , i love my phone by the buds are the worst during phone calls video calls or any call the receiver or the speaker cannot hear anything from my side , we can watch movies hear songs excellently on the buds but the calls are the worst cant even do anything about the issue I would like Samsung to tel me what should I do with this major problem of the buds a product priced at 8999 is not worth it at all can I get a solution to this or there isnt any was waiting for an software update but it hasnt happend since 18months and I dont think it would even happen as there are the galaxy buds 2 which have been launched plz help Samsung with an email or a phone call 

@samsung