cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds Mic issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I had a version update a few weeks ago may be. Software version is R170XXU0ATD3.

I'll give that a try as well and let you know if it still exists. Thanks 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try: using just the left Galaxy bud to make a call, do you still experience these symptoms? Then using just the right Galaxy bud to make a call, do you still experience these symptoms?

@SamsungAdam I tried that but the issue is still persistent even with single earbud.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting the buds in the Wearables app? If you are still experiencing the symptoms after resetting, I recommend a service repair. Please provide me with the Model and Serial number of buds via private message

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungSteph wrote:

Have you tried resetting the buds in the Wearables app? If you are still experiencing the symptoms after resetting, I recommend a service repair. Please provide me with the Model and Serial number of buds via private message

I tried resetting the buds but still the same issue. DMed you. Thanks !

Highlighted
Constellation

Anyone having problems with their earbuds? People are saying i sound " muffled" or far away from the phone. If so is there a fix?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Earbuds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

You can try these few steps in this link I'm providing you to see if that helps any.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323

If the troubleshooting steps did not help, I would recommend sending a private message providing the full model code, serial number, and a copy of the proof of purchase so I can further assist you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

My galaxy buds microphone sounds terrible

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Every time I make a call, the caller either recieves no sound, or a choppy tinny sound that is unbearable on the ears. I'm not sure why I paid so much to torture my Wife.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My galaxy buds microphone sounds terrible

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, have you tried resetting the buds? Does this symptom occur when the buds are connecting on another device?

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds Plus Call Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my galaxy buds plus a little over a month ago. So far I really like them and they are doing well. But within the last week or so when I am on a call, I can hear the person on the other end just fine, but they can't hear anything but the background noise on my end. I have reset them a couple of times and tried a few ofther things as well but they still are not working for calls. I have made sure to keep them up to date software wise. I don't know what else to do. I would really like to get them fixed since I use them for work. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds Plus Call Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out! Here are a couple of articles with some steps you may have missed.

Use Ambient Sound on you Galaxy Buds

Optimize your Sound Experience

If the issue persists, please send a private message with the full model code and serial number so I may look into his further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.