cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same exact problem and it is soooo frustrating...on a call where everyone sounds clear to me and I am told by the others that either they hear every 3rd word, I sound garbled or they just didn't understand anything i said.  Looking into other Bluetooth competitors for an answer... i expected much more from Samsung.  Any recommendations?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here, I've been so disappointed.  Spent $100 and can't use them for phone calls!!  They can hardly hear me, although I hear everyone perfectly.  I have the mic input volume on max, yet nothing.  The worst ever, these really suck and I'm about to suck it up and pay for something better.  I'm sure I can get that for a lower price too.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I get the link to fill the información un having the same problem 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! I was given mine for Christmas and I have the exact same issue. I can hear people on the other end just fine but  they seem to have trouble hearing me. All the background around me can be heard by them and it makes them almost unuseable some times (which usually end up being all the times you need something hands free)

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone found a solution to this? I have the same issue  - people on the other end of a phone call complain of jarring ambient noises...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Howdy

Let me know if they've solved this issue please. Would be great. I'm very close to throwing mine away 🤨

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is this thread marked as solved??

There is no solution in sight here.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. Caller only heard background noise. I'm up to date with software updates but did not correct issue. Anything else I can do? Really like and don't want to switch brands. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. The earbuds appear to be too sensitive and are picking up the slightest background noise. I cannot use them while driving due to ambient road noise being so loud my callers cannot hear me talk. I have had these for 5 days. I have reset the phone and buds with no change noticed. Any solutions?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm only finding the same answers that have been posted for a year and a half. And it's a temporary solution at best.

I get better call quality, with no muffled microphone, from my eight year old LG headset than I havemhave from Galaxy Buds since the very first day I got them. Such a disappointment.