cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Call quality issues in Galaxy buds plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same call issue.  New buds worked Ok for a short time then the noise started where I couldn't be heard over it.  I could hear Ok, but the "transmit" side was broken. Yes s/w is latest. Yes, I've reset the buds, etc, etc.  I'm in the midst of a service request but from reading through this thread, sounds like there's a design flaw with the transmit part of the buds, so a replacment likely isn't the solution.  Like Hans Solo once said: "I've got a bad feeling about this."

And BTW, this thread is marked as "solved".  I beg to differ.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My repaired/replaced buds are on the way back to me as I write this and I was wondering if anyone who received replacements for the call qulaity issue had the problem NOT return with their new buds.  If this noise problem is some sort of design flaw, then new/repalced/repaired whatever won't help.  Hope not.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My repaired (I think they were simply replaced) buds received a few days ago. Made several calls since. So far, no noise complaints from people that I'm talking to. Of course, that's how my original buds worked for a few weeks then the noise problem started.  If the "new" buds act up, I'll update this post.  Hope not, but ya never know.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue and have from day one. I really love these buds, but if I can't answer the phone or call someone with them, then they are not what I paid for! I need to be able to take a call without having to take them out of my ears and put them in the case before I can answer my phone! This is so disheartening,  because I'm a huge Samsung fan boy, but I have to lie to my friends when they ask if they compair to Air Pods!😭

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Shawnnoh8 Thanks for reaching out. Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number. I will be happy to look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a similar issue. But for me, only one ear buds has issues. When I have the right one in they hear static. When I use the left one it has no issues. Changed and reset already. Please help.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number so I may look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this resolved, I'm having the same issue with new buds live. People on the other end of calls or zooms can't hear me. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds like even the new Live buds are having what I call "transmit" problems. You can hear fine but there is noise on the other end.  That was my problem with the "original" buds.  Sent them in for repair ( I think they simply replace them). Hope they hold up. So far, (just a few days) so good.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My repaired/replaced buds have been working fine for several weeks now.  No more "transmit noise" problems.  Happy camper now.