cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a similar issue. But for me, only one ear buds has issues. When I have the right one in they hear static. When I use the left one it has no issues. Changed and reset already. Please help.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number so I may look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this resolved, I'm having the same issue with new buds live. People on the other end of calls or zooms can't hear me. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds like even the new Live buds are having what I call "transmit" problems. You can hear fine but there is noise on the other end.  That was my problem with the "original" buds.  Sent them in for repair ( I think they simply replace them). Hope they hold up. So far, (just a few days) so good.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My repaired/replaced buds have been working fine for several weeks now.  No more "transmit noise" problems.  Happy camper now.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Less than 6 months old and nobody can hear me when I talk on them, just muffled garbage.  For the price I thought these would be alot better and last a lot longer.  The audio quality is great but what the point if I need to take them out every time I need the phone.  Has anyone actually resolved this issue yet?

And yes I cleaned them, updated the softwear, and everything else you can imagine.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem.  Sent buds in for repair - I think they simply replaced them - and they've been working fine now.  I suggest you send them in for repair.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am having this same issue I LOVE Samsung products that all I use I have the note20 and I also got the earbus but when I'm on a call they can't hear me well and they hear everything in the background, I have tried cleaning and reseting and nothing is working im not sure what else I can do. Help please.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
hello for some reason I can hear fine but other side caller can't hear me
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same issue these things are crappy