JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds call quality issues

(Topic created on: 4/29/19 9:24 AM)
userRHbrtwXlz8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had the galaxy buds for couple of weeks, and I'm mostly happy with it except the phone call quality. I can hear the person on the other side just fine, but the person on the other side of the line can hear me sounding like I'm talking through a barrel.  Additionally,  the caller on the other end can hear ALL the background noise from my end which causes a bad sound quality and difficult for the caller to hear me .  is there a solution to this, or is there an update in the works to resolve this issue?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
639 Replies
userKwhSN9tl8l
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My buds work great i can hear everything. The people im calling say they cant under stand me because theirs to much background noise.

0 Likes
mojitomeg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue.  I can hear fine but the person on the other end hears all the stuff in the background.  AND I JUST had these buds repaired/replaced since one of them wouldn't pair with my device. 

VERY frustrating.  Tried resetting and it still happens.  I've only had this set back for maybe 2 days.  I wish I could just buy more corded headphones.  The OEM ones that I just got from Amazon must be refurbs since they are VERY staticky.

0 Likes
useryzih9iLeNv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
This is sad. I am an avid Samsung user and people complain about my background d noise being louder than me speaking. So disappointing. Is there a solution?
0 Likes
userZsoCUzsMaI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

2 software updates so far and no improvement in call quality! Same issue persists. 

This is absolutely ridiculous.

0 Likes
userZsoCUzsMaI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just can't believe Samsung can't do proper indoor call quality testing to replicate the issue that we're all having and resolve it.

0 Likes
sscep
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
same here. too expensive to be awful like this.
0 Likes
user9qFxAxWenS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I actually very much like the buds and after update firmware update I was disappointed, so I bought the second pair of the galaxy buds live with older R180xxu0ath2 firmwar and luckily no issue. Will wait for users feedback before future firmware update. That is the only way to go if you like me likes the buds

0 Likes
samsungmikey69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have that same issue its only with the right channel bud
0 Likes
userKFWbfpDUdt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

This is absurd have same problem and nothing works :pouting_face::pouting_face::pouting_face:

0 Likes
userwOjtDGmyDg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I jus bought mine and people can hear the tv from two rooms down perfectly. Why do these pick up background noises so clear & good?
0 Likes