cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Galaxy Buds disconnect during calls

My galaxy buds keep disconnecting during calls like on WhatsApp but when I listen to music or watch videos they are completely fine and don’t disconnect at all but they do disconnect when I am in a call.

I have tried resetting my buds twice but they don’t seem to be helping,

please someone help me fix this problem!

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy Buds disconnect during calls

If you haven't already try going onto your settings> go into apps and tap on the 3 dots in the corner. There you'll see an option "system apps" click on bluetooth then force stop and clear cache.

Hopefully that helps!

Highlighted
Constellation

Hey I've gone into a call today and before that I cleared my cache and force stopped but they still keep disconnecting during a call, I've tried resetting again but they still disconnect nonetheless.

Please help!

Highlighted
Asteroid

I am also having this problem. The presented solution didn't help me, as when i use voice chat, the buds still kept disconnecting.

@jaerod1130 wrote:

If you haven't already try going onto your settings> go into apps and tap on the 3 dots in the corner. There you'll see an option "system apps" click on bluetooth then force stop and clear cache.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hey gent's,

With your Galaxy Buds, 
 Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your device. Tap About earbuds. Tap Update earbuds software. Tap Download and install. If there is not an update available, you should reset the buds and re-pair them to your device.

They can be reset by following these steps in this video I've used,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmnfbDyCzPk

How to reset | Samsung Galaxy Buds, this video shows you how to reset the Samsung Galaxy Buds should you have any issues with them. Comment below if you need...
Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi, 

I'm having this issue too.

I have tried everything, but nothing works...

This is very bad: I just received the device, the first thing they need to do is allowing calls. I'm wondering to give it back and ask for a refund...

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you using the stock phone app when you are experiencing these symptoms?

-If no, I would recommend using the stock phone app to see if you still experience these symptoms.

Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.