cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurabeth
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds disconnect seconds after connecting.

I got my Galaxy  Buds in October. 

Model #sm-r170

S/N-<hidden>

They have been working fun up until about the last month.  Periodically I will connect them and then they disconnect seconds after connecting them.  I have made sure they are only connected to my tablet and no other devices, I have cleared caches, I have restarted both the tablet and the buds, I have unpaired and repaired and the problem still persists.  I really like these ear buds but it is making me crazy that they will not stay connected. 

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung_TsP64Sh
Astronaut

Have you charged them?

Have you charged them?

Laurabeth
Asteroid

Re: Have you charged them?

Yes they are completely charged. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds disconnect seconds after connecting.

Hare you connecting them via Bluetooth or through the Galaxy Wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Laurabeth
Asteroid

They are connected via bluetooth which I guess is controlled through the wearbles app.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you able to test them with another device? Have you attempted to reset the Bluetooth settings on your tablet?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.