cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Galaxy Buds+ feedback for Mapping

I just bought the GALAXY BUD'S+ and I currently love them. I love how you can map the touch and hold button feature on each ear. I use the touch and hold on the left ear to make ambient sound more accessible.

What I wish you can do is map the "Lock" feature to an ear bud. Currently you can only lock the ear buds from within the app.  It'd be nice to be able to touch and hold on an ear bud to lock them from accidental touches from plane rides, workouts, bus/train rides , ect. Rather than going into the app locking, then going back into the app to unlock. Seems like an easy thing to map? 

Thanks in advance to looking at this. Just wanted to help make the ear buds even better than what they are.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds+ feedback for Mapping

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.