Original topic:

Galaxy Buds iOS App Support!!!

(Topic created on: 2/1/21 1:28 AM)
SongAndSilence
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So far there haven't been any official Samsung responses to the two existing forum posts about this. 
galaxy buds + and galaxy buds live both had iOS support from the start. I may have an iPhone because I prefer the OS, but I prefer Samsung earbuds because they offer better features, better quality, and are aesthetically better than AirPods. In addition, my wife and I can share them despite us having an android and iPhone respectively.

I preordered the buds pro because I loved my buds+ so much. 
However, I'm having to pair them to my wife's Note10 to do software updates and change any settings because there's no app support for iOS. 
I spoke to a Samsung chat rep last week who kept dodging the question before telling me that currently there isn't anything in the works to provide iOS support but maybe it could come later. 
I'm sure this is a ploy to try and force me to buy an android phone but that is so low. I spent $150 for these and traded in my buds+ for them. And it's really aggravating because I'm starting to think I should've gotten AirPods Pro instead since I can actually access the features on those. 
Anyone else in my shoes, please. Make separate posts about this. We may have iPhones, but also have our reasons for using Samsung products alongside them. Eventually, someone will respond. And maybe with enough noise and enough requests for this, they'll listen. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
kwill78
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yeah, it's pretty crappy that they don't have support for Buds Pro. I actually bought them and once I realized the hoops I'd need to jump through for updates, etc. (finding and Android every time I need to update) I returned them for the Jabra Elite 85t. Multi device support, sound  awesome and app is fully functionality since there's no fighting to gain territory amongst competitors. All in all, I doubt I'm the first or will be the last who does this and cost Samsung $200 a pop.

0 Likes
nikolape
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Another iOS user here, with no answer on this topic. I wonder, will we ever get an answer whether buds pro app will be ported on iOS??

0 Likes