cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds indicater light

Hi, 

I recently had a problem with my Galaxy buds case, the indicator light won't go off. I tried charging it to see if it would fix it. I already tried resetting the buds through the Wearable app but still having trouble. Haven't had them for a year and already showing problems... Can anyone help? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds indicater light

Does the device show any signs of not performing correctly? For example, is the device not charging itself or your buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, the case is not charging the buds.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you attempted to clean the charging connectors inside the case and on the buds themselves?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Product Expert

@userSwSSEtGoAI ,

As the moderators stated make sure to clean the connectors and buds and make sure your using a genuine Samsung charger. If are make sure its not a damaged charger.