cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds keep disconnecting from other devices

I recently puchased a S20 Ultra and Galaxy Buds+.

The buds were working great with all of my devices (S20 Ultra, S2 Active Gear watch, and Microsoft Surface Pro)  for a few months. I suppose there was a software update recently and now the buds no longer work with anything other than the S20 phone. The buds stay connected for a few seconds and then completely disconnect when paired with the watch or laptop. This is extremely frustrating. It seems as though this is a widespread problem and the buds are faulty or the software update was faulty. 

I have scoured online forums and none of the solutions have worked for me.

I have:

-turned off bluetooth on all my devices to try and isolate the issue but it is still persistent

-reset the earbuds

-cleared/reset the earbuds bluetooth cache on the phone

-reinstalled the galaxy wearable app on my phone

-reformatted my watch

-reformatted my surface pro

None of the options have worked. As I mentioned before, these buds used to work perfectly fine which is why I think it has something to do with a software update. 

Please help. 

-

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds keep disconnecting from other devices

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend a service repair on your Galaxy buds. Can you please provide me with the following information in a Private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.