JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds keep pausing music and disconnecting

(Topic created: 07-29-2019 09:06 AM)
useri7BEB5NDpZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Galaxy buds. S10 ). Updated all software.

Turned off optimastion for battery.

Bud is in ear. Standing completely still even. Disconnects. Have to pull out of ear and put back in for it to reconnect. 

Using apple music but happens with YouTube and netflix as well. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
robi454
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
my earbuds do thr exact same thing. I want a setting in the app where I can disable the auto shutoff. these are by far thr worst earbuds I have ever bought and they cost more than the last three sets together.

earbuds sitting properly in my ear watching Netflix, don't move, left earbud disconnects, right earbud keeps playing left reconnects for a few seconds but the sound is off sounds like an echo then it beeps shuts off and I have to remove both put them back into the case and put them back in.
0 Likes
user2JudgmGdls
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm playing music and buds are sitting in my ear properly and it stops playing the music after about two to five minutes I have to press play on my phone to resume the music just to have the music stop again I didn't pay $190.00 just for the buds not to work properly
KRivera
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
after I pause and then un pause my buds they stop working unless my galaxy watch turns on or my phone turns on. it's never done this before. help
0 Likes