Original topic:

Galaxy Buds+ lag when watching videos

(Topic created: 07-19-2022 06:16 PM)
gabriel919299
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Does anyone know how to fix the lag in my galaxy buds? my galaxy buds has some sound lag and when I was a video the sound still continues for 1 second before stopping, does anyone know how to fix this?

7 Replies
Jnewell05
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Do you have game mode on for ypur earbuds? Using the galaxy wearable app, select labs, and then gaming mode. Other then that little trick, its device specific. For instance my gmc truck bluetooth has this 1 sec delay however my bluetooth speaker does not.
0 Likes
Jnewell05
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
And I don't think my galaxy bud pros have a noticeable delay like that. But I rarely use them besides workouts.
0 Likes
gabriel919299
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I tried connecting to the galaxy wearable app, but when I tried connecting my earbuds to the app it said it couldn't connect
0 Likes
Jnewell05
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I guess I don't understand how are you using them if they won't pair?
They are probably paired someway or another already, This sometimes causes pairing to fail. Remove them from the Bluetooth list first, then try repairing them through the galaxy wearable app.
0 Likes
gabriel919299
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Okay thanks I will
0 Likes
userEkxvva5AJD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Phone or windows? I had the same issue with the galaxy book2 pro 360. After a Intel Bluetooth firmware upgrade on the laptop the lag went away...
0 Likes
thebullet17
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
checking in a bit late, but I 100% feel this. the VERY odd thing that I've found is that I can connect it to any other device (non Samsung Galaxy phone) and the sound lag is much less noticeable. Tested on iPhone 13, Pixel 3a, and Dell XPS.