Original topic:

Galaxy Buds series of products won't connect to the Galaxy Wearables app

(Topic created: 02-13-2020 09:48 AM)
JDID
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the buds to the wearables app.  

The buds will connect to my phone via blue tooth and I'm able to hear music.  The issue is when I open wearables and try to connect to adjust ambient sound, equalizer, etc...it will not show a connected status.  Status remains "Disconnected from earbuds".

I've cleared the cache on my bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled wearbles, and still i have this problem.  

What am I doing wrong or are the parts faulty?

Phone:  Samsung S9+

thanks,

JDID

173 Replies
Samsung_qPnZzgQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have same problem

userw20Q8V0fCu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem as well. I don't have a Samsung phone, but I connected my galaxy pods via Bluetooth, but it won't connect to the wearables app no matter what I do. 

0 Likes
Spektro
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just received my Galaxy Buds and I have the same problem. Nothing seems to work, help, please.

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, what troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Spektro
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Stephanie Nikki wrote:

Hello, what troubleshooting steps have you tried?

I tried:
- uninstall the app
- reset phone settings
- put the headphones in the case and remove after 7 seconds

Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for this information. May I have your full model code and serial number of your device via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userrEvtRVuibM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue,  However I'm curios if it is due to haveing a secure space (Workspace) when I connect it states,  "Security Policy prevents data transfersby bluetooth"

it seems that would be necessary to get full functionality on the Wearable App.

0 Likes
userdaWdP3inmI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi there

Yes - I am having VERY similar issues. I am trying to connect my new buds with the Wearables app and while the app will recognise the buds (as does the rest of my phone i.e. bluetooth for music, calls etc.) the Wearables app keeps taking me through the 'set up' phase... I can never get to the options within the app to adjust equalizer, find my ear buds etc... 

I've tried all troubleshooting which has been described. 

Please help! 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userdaWdP3inmI What type of phone are you using with your Galaxy buds?

0 Likes
userJ8InRY4der
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue connecting Buds in Wearables App. I have Samsung S10.

0 Likes