Original topic:

Galaxy Buds series of products won't connect to the Galaxy Wearables app

(Topic created: 01-14-2021 05:29 AM)
JDID
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the buds to the wearables app.  

The buds will connect to my phone via blue tooth and I'm able to hear music.  The issue is when I open wearables and try to connect to adjust ambient sound, equalizer, etc...it will not show a connected status.  Status remains "Disconnected from earbuds".

I've cleared the cache on my bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled wearbles, and still i have this problem.  

What am I doing wrong or are the parts faulty?

Phone:  Samsung S9+

thanks,

JDID

173 Replies
user4MwPWZCmVx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
im having the same issue
0 Likes
philg717
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
how was this resolved I am having the same issue
0 Likes
userO79yAzm2fR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
having the same issue what's the fix
0 Likes
userHC0YJdcaQ8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I still have this problem. I can't configure anything about the headphones at all. I have tried everything that was even mentioned. Please help.

0 Likes
userpbUIQG6Y1C
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Samsung S20FE with Galaxy Buds first edition.

Can connect to buds with phone no issues.  They work fine.

However, the Samsung wearable app never connects.  

How is this app useful to anyone?Meaning... With so many people reporting issues of no connect, are there any people that can connect to it??

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you with the troubleshooting performed to no avail. Could you please send me your model and serial number for your device in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

0 Likes
user4phEsy0l3r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

My new Galaxy buds plus won't connect to the wearables app. I connected the buds using Bluetooth. But when going on the app it won't connect. I tried everything. I uninstall the app, force stop, allowed every permission and resetted the buds. It still won't connect. Can you please help me ?

Thank you

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would  be happy to look into this further for you. What type of device are you pairing with your Galaxy buds+?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user4phEsy0l3r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm using the OnePlus 6 device. 

0 Likes
usercrubjQZyoB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
im having the same issue, any new suggestions? wont connect to windows PC wearable app as well. but will connect to regular bluetooth.
0 Likes