cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds not able to pair to multiple devices?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got my new Galaxy Buds and they are awesome! I synced them to my Gear Fit2 Pro then was able to go workout for 2 hours, withoyw my phone and wifi and listen to Spotify. It's awesome and is honestly what I dreamed of for technology as a kid.

However, once I was done I went to use them with my S8+ again and they simply wouldn't pair.

Do I have to unpair and repair every single time? Is it not capable of having multiple connections at once?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds not able to pair to multiple devices?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are connecting them through Bluetooth or through the Wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are connecting them through Bluetooth or through the Wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been trying to connect Galaxy earbuds to two phones at the same time but it always connects one when i pair it with another.. vise versa!? Does this not allow 2 phones paired at the same time?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to bother. Just purchased the buds. Having same issue of using personal/work phone. Did you find a solution? Samsung's page didn't reveal answer. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can't either.  I have to manually forget (not disconnect) on my iPhone or iPad.  They pair but won't play on a RPi even when selected but that is likely the RPi's issue.  Multiple devices my foot!  I had hoped to replace a set of old Sennheiser Momentum 1 wired, a set of Momentum 2 wireless, and their MTW (plauged with issues).  If I have to manually set everything up.  Asking us to disconnect is fine, having to forget and repair each time is just a hidden form of single device.

I have a dummy android (never had a sim - got it cheap to test networking stuff).  I installed the apps on it and it all worked great.

Further I tweaked the eq to neutral and turned OFF ambient and programmed left and right 4 click with vol +/-.

On the android Youtube Music sounded great and the background didn't really leak much when it was playing softer.

On the iOS devices it was completely different.  It 'forgot' the vol+/- and I swear the ambient must have turned off because I could hear the background in softer music.

I understand that the app is Android only, but if I make a change I expect it to be saved.  The prior posts read like you use Android to configure and it was fine with iOS.  It IS NOT!!!

To be honest I feel cheated and lied too by Samsung.  Do an iOS app or make the settings stick once set on Android across all devices.  Fail to do so and I think Samsung should DIRECTLY refund us (not to hurt the business that sold this in good faith - it's your mistake don't make them pay).  I'm not carrying two phones to support my Apple watch (no burns on my arms thank you very much!) and these earbuds.