Original topic:

Galaxy Buds not charging

(Topic created on: 2/14/21 2:59 AM)
Ice_Bear
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I am having an issue with my Galaxy Buds. The green LED light on the case is always on and I believe the buds and the case itself are not charging anymore. Does anyone have the same problem?

6 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
try looking at the contact points, on the Buds, & in the case. Make sure their clean, & free of anything blocking them
Ice_Bear
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

They are clean though :(. I think my problem is in the case itself. The green LED light indicator outside the case just wont go off. Its been on for the whole day already and I cant tell if the buds inside are charging. The last time i checked they arent but i cant confirm  now because the buds got disconnected from my phone somehow.

0 Likes
Ateam1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Most buds are just not the most reliable product. They are great at first but over time wear and tear accelerate quickly. Plus they get lost all the time. However the pricey buds on the market can last bit longer but not really much longer. I believe the tiny rechargeable batteries build up memory so quick that they stop charging after a while. I recommend going old school and go with a corded head set.
0 Likes
Ice_Bear
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Im pretty sure the buds can still charge. I think my problem, really, is on the case itself. Yesterday, I had somewhat the same problem. I plugged the case to charge it but the LED indicator didnt show it was charging. I tried to open the lid, then closed it. The LED lit several times after closing it but it did not last long. Normally, if my case is charging, red light persists on the outside. I tried looking for a solution on the internet and came accross a post where it said I had to press the pins that connect to the right bud so the current would go back to the case and consequently turn off the power of the case.

0 Likes
Ice_Bear
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I tried doing what was said on the post and to my surprise, it worked. But earlier, another problem occurred. But the case just stayed with the green light on since earlier morning, until now, which is almost midnight already. 

But thanks anyway for your suggestion. I appreciate it, although, the phone that Im using has the same port for charging and head phones so its really disappointing that I cant use both at the same time:(.

Ateam1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
No worries. Maybe some day soon they'll come out with better bud that work best. Tc
0 Likes