JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 12-26-2019 09:35 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userCMF7kGuiyW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Does anyone else have problems volume of the ear buds or with the right ear bud not having sound at all

0 Likes
userhSL2nfdU68
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes

0 Likes
Prototypedc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Happened to me once but I unpaired them and paired them again and the problem went away

0 Likes
useri52VjRJXbm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

hello I have a problem with my galaxy buds the right earbud is heard lower than the left one, I have seen that many people have that problem too😔 and I've only been using them for 2 days😔 the left bud works perfectly 

and I read that after an update that problem started🙁

0 Likes
Happy_Helper
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried cleaning them? That sometimes can be the problem. Also, check your sound balancing settings and make sure that is set in the center if it is try sliding it to see if it fixes the problem.

0 Likes
useri52VjRJXbm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've done that too and nothing stays the same , right bud is lower and quiet than the left bud

0 Likes
userHdEZnfzRkj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My Left Galaxy Buds is much quieter than my right Galaxy Bud and I've changed tips and I reset the entire device, I've made sure that the case and both Galaxy Buds are fully charged and the left Galaxy Bud is still very quiet compared to the Right Galaxy Bud.

user6JYnPR0RKk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had the same problem. I was able to get it working normally after a reset but now it won't respond to anything.

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please send us a private message with the following information: 

Model:

Serial:

firmware version of the buds: 

0 Likes
userhBIhHQsOr4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello.

I have only had my buds for several months and all of a sudden the left bud has gone very quiet. I have cleaned them as suggested on the threads and threw samsung . I have also reset them and ensured all updates are completed but still quiet . Any help appreciated.