cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_KZziaMa
Astronaut

My galaxy buds left side low volume

The left side is super quiet with max volume. Never been wet and never dropped.

jjwa74
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Left Bud Quiet

Just recently my Galaxy Buds have had an issue where the right bud is very very quiet. I can confirm that the bud is clean, and I've tried troubleshooting options outlined by Samsung itself, and can also confirm they've never gotten near a drop of water. They're model number SM-R170 for the buds and EP-QR170 for the case. I also believe the Serial number is <hidden> but the G is faded and difficult to read. Anything to get them normal again will be awesome because as of now I can't listen with both at the same time.

BouHTX
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds Left Bud Quiet

Had the same problem...... put in your case and charge!!!!

jjwa74
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds Left Bud Quiet

I did that already and had no luck

Highlighted
userUp0kHPAk1Z
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Left earbud quiet

I've followed the steps here http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

I've also cleaned the earbud, and I reset it using the Wear app.

The left earbud will not go above about 30% of the volume of the right one.

userKCcQwb5MmR
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds Left earbud quiet

I have the same issue and tried everything. Now I went thru the trouble of getting my warranty verified on my buds, do I really need to call to get a repair/replacement?

ManuelAlonso85
Asteroid

Galaxy buds volume issue

There is a slight but very noticeable volume difference between the two buds. The right earbud is about 10% lower in volume than the left. I have reset the buds 2 twice already and have been unable to fix this issue. Any help would be appreciated. 

userETKROCyx62
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy buds volume issue

I have the same issue, it feels like the balance shifts to the left after a second or two.

ManuelAlonso85
Asteroid

The funny thing is that the buds were working fine for two weeks. No issues, then one day I noticed the slight difference.

userETKROCyx62
Asteroid

Mine was working normally for the first few days too.