cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwZASx6K7bh
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds Too Quiet!

I am experiencing the problem with both buds. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. Have you tried resetting your Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userwZASx6K7bh
Constellation

Yes. I have reset the buds and uninstalled and reinstalled the wearable app to no avail. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userwZASx6K7bh @Larios

Hey guys, I'd be happy to look into your concerns further.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Larios
Constellation

Same here and then everyone else hears me muffled

userXhVXD5yqKT
Constellation

Galaxy Buds extremely quiet

I have had my galaxy buds for about 3 months now and as of recently one of the earbuds got extremely quiet. Almost to the point where I couldnt hear it. To me this was no big deal seeing as I only use one at a time anyways. But as of recently the other one has done the same thing. I have tried just about everything to fix this issue. Resetting, cleaning and nothing works. At this point I am very disappointed with this product and do not think I will be buying any Samsung audio products again

usergnvGMRybZl
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds extremely quiet

Hey try turning on media volume sync in the advanced bluetooth settings

userXhVXD5yqKT
Constellation

I tried that it did nothing

Carrion
Constellation

Try updating the earbuds or the Galaxy Wearables app. Maybe your problem exists somewhere in the app or general phone settings. Check to see if your warranty covers your issue. You can't let one bad experience prevent you from buying Samsung products.

Highlighted
userXhVXD5yqKT
Constellation

I have tried to warranty then but I bought them off amazin and the proof of purchase is not enough. I have also tired updat8mgnthe earbuds software.