cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john_wissa
Constellation

My Right Galaxy Bud Is Quiet

My Right Galaxy Bud Is Quiet. My Left Galaxy Bud Is Fine.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My Right Galaxy Bud Is Quiet

Hello, John. Can you please send us a private message with the model, serial number, and current firmware version of your buds? 

user3Ek9RMNIC9
Constellation

Galaxy buds are really quiet

Two days ago my galaxy buds became really quiet when I opened them. The volume is at max and I can barely hear anything. I have media sync on, I have left them closed for more than seven seconds, I have reset them five times, and I have done pretty much everything on Samsung troubleshooting. If anyone could help me that would be great. I have had the right earbud become very quiet in the past but it stopped.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy buds are really quiet

Hello, We'd like to look into this further for you. Please DM one of our moderators with the following information: 

Full Model & Serial Number, Current Firmware version, any ticket numbers you may have, which bud is giving you the trouble? 

Highlighted

Re: Galaxy buds are really quiet

Hi there, You will have to turn up volume on the Buds themselves first. To do this, go into your Galaxy wear app for your galaxy buds. Then go down to touchpad settings. Change your touchpad settings to volume up. Now, using your galaxy buds, turn your volume all the way up. This should do the trick. Let me know how it goes.

userMSJYMon30A
Constellation

galaxy buds sound issue

My son received galaxy buds as a gift from family for christmas. in less than a month the left bud barely produces sound. I contacted support and was told they won’t do anything without a paper receipt. We didn’t get a receipt do to it being a gift.  I asked to speak to a manager and was put on hold for 47 minutes without anyone coming to the phone. I hung up and called back without getting anyone to answer. I then recalled and chose the text support option. I asked how I could file a complaint about the long hold time and was told there wasn’t anyway to file a complaint except through the community forums. 

Point being ring is that Samsung has shown terrible customer support for a product with known defects. best lesson here is keep your receipt!!!  And if it was a gift if they didn’t give you a receipt then you are just out of luck when the device fails 

userwZASx6K7bh
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Too Quiet!

Hello, 

After the recent android updates, my galaxy buds no longer turn all the way up. I've seen older threads wear simply changing the touch settings in the wearable app fixes this but no luck for me. I've also seen other threads to go into settings and change the media sync options.. well that option no longer exists... does anyone have a solution for Samsung Note 10 users? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Too Quiet!

Do you have the dynamic equalizer setting turned on in your Galaxy wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userwZASx6K7bh
Constellation

Yes I generally have that turned on but even when turned off the sound goes quiet. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you experience these symptoms with one bud or both buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.