JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-14-2020 05:18 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userOptd5RqMLg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So ive had my galaxy buds for just over a week and the left one has always been more quiet and this morning I have no sound coming out of the left one 

Ive tried all the resets and updates and nothing is working 

Can anyone help?

Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi @userOptd5RqMLg. Would you mind trying the following? Remove only left bud and pair, max volume. Then test sound. 

If the bud outputs no audio you'll need to consider exchanging, or requesting service under warranty.  

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
0 Likes
userOptd5RqMLg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I will be heading to a samsung after work and will hopefully get an exchange today 

0 Likes
userMSJYMon30A
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

if you got them a week ago I would return them to the store you bought them from. Samsung’s customer service is horrid!

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

@!userOptd5RqMLg, 

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usercxU5jJIMZh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ive tried all the suggested fixes but the volume on my left earbud id to low to hear.

MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, Could you send me your full model code, serial number and baseband version via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
S10_User
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Lack of information, what have you tried? Go to settings>accessibility>hearing enhancements> and it should be there. If not its your earbuds.

0 Likes
S10_User
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Not sure if you mean the buds either.

0 Likes
user4vnBSY4VuO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Sometimes you ear wax goes in side the buds makes it very low to hear.

0 Likes