JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-17-2020 03:01 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
UserDan2375
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Model Number: SM-R170, EP-QR170 Serial Number:<hidden> Current firmware version: R170XXU0ASJ2

0 Likes
Samsung_7YZmvwU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue. Is there a solution?

0 Likes
UserDan2375
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Nothing yet

0 Likes
Samsung_0hksoYb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue. I stopped using my earbuds due to this issue.

0 Likes
Unisoul333
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

To be honest, I'm not really happy with the volume level of these earbuds. When I want to crank it up while I'm at the gym or on the subway the max volume always leaves me feeling underwhelmed; especially because I know the hardware can produce more volume.

0 Likes
userhb4d4HENFw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I contact samsung tech department to resolve the issue they cannot fix that problem or repair the earbud they will replace for a new earbuds but you must to have the receipts from where you buy them and it must to be under the 1 year warranty so if you dont have that it is nothing you can do about it. On my case it was a Christmas gift so NO receipt so that means I cannot do anything about it. <edit> That's why I love apple product better quality I will never buy a samsung product in my life anymore. Good luck 

TheGrandMaster
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

One bud is really quiet while the other one is at normal volume. What's possible issue and resolution?

user8A7g88ldGM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same problem. It is the left bud.

user1EBZC5zTN6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue. I have the bose earbuds they are a little more expensive but 100x better

TheGrandMaster
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

No. Right bud is malfunctioning.

0 Likes