JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-20-2020 02:13 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please reach out to us via private message and provide the following information. 

Model, Serial, Firmware Version of Galaxy Buds

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@Samsung_haCxZsp and @Ty-Borg 

Please reach out to us via private message and provide the following information.  http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Model, Serial, Firmware Version of Galaxy Buds

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userH6TJIR7p78
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried cleaning and can not get the volume any louder. Seems to be a common issue

MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, can I have your full model code, serial number, and baseband version via private message:https://bit.ly/2tWAAvS

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userH6TJIR7p78
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Sent and no reply for 5 days

0 Likes
Angel_L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try resetting them in the Wearable app

0 Likes
userYczIX6WEqU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

I'm having issues where the right side galaxy wireless bud and wired AKG earbud are very very quiet. I find it weird that it's happened to both within a month of each other. How do I fix the issue? Seen this mentioned alot by others and finding the fix is hard? 

Any help appreciated. 

James  

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

Since both are showing the same thing, I would suspect the sound balance setting. 

Check:

1. Settings
  2. Accessibility
  3. Hearing enhancements
  4. Left/right sound balance - make sure that it is in the center. 
0 Likes
userYczIX6WEqU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi LongHiker, 

I have already tried that. It is set to an equal balance so that doesn't seem to be the issue. 

Many thanks, 

James. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried both pairs of earbuds on another device?

0 Likes