JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 11-07-2019 08:08 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
useroRRQql8vZt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

There is no Reset option in Galaxy Wearable for Galaxy Buds

useroRRQql8vZt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please send a video tutorial to do the steps mentioned by you.

0 Likes
Samsung_Y3Kl3TY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Even I am facing the same problem with my right earbud, it's not charging and I bought it only last month.

I tried all the troubleshooting but no luck

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @Samsung_Y3Kl3TY,

I will gladly look into this for you.

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle so I can further assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
userk1ezwPzbWp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Of course. And this doesn't work. 

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userJm78rOiIFj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

How to reset them?

0 Likes
Samsung_1voNvEh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

For my Galaxy buds, the normal volume is only coming through the right earbuds that the left one has really poor volume. I already did some of the troubleshooting options such as looking at the media sync button. I don't know what to do.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userfV0Wkx2gn8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ive only had these buds for only less then a month. They have been great so far until just now the left earbud has gone quiet. Ive tried resetting them, going into the touchpad settings and using them to turn the buds up but nothing has worked please help 🙂

Kinda disappointed but it just could be something simple that i just havent done 

0 Likes