JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds pro charging case replacement.

(Topic created: 03-17-2021 02:38 AM)
Lenspx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Is there any way to get my Galaxy Buds pro charging case replaced? I just got it along with my Galaxy s21 Ultra just over a month ago, but my S.O. accidentally placed it in the washer while it was in the pocket of my pants. Now, the Buds are still working, but the case isn't eventhough this was supposed to be IPX7 rated water resistant. Once the charge run out of my buds, it's over for them, and I would hate for some perfectly fine pair of galaxy buds to go to waste. Any suggestions?
6 Replies
Lenspx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Anyone?
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

You would have to purchase a new one, my apologies for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user69sui3Mz8Q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Where to get new Buds Pro case?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance in replacing your case.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
user69sui3Mz8Q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ray I lost my case so in same boat.  Did you find any help on replacement??

Don

0 Likes