cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Buds(right piece)

Samsung or anybody, please send me to get a replace on earbuds. My right earbud has gone and disconnected from my phone. I self tested it on the app and it said 0v and 0mA which pretty much means it doesn't work. I kept them clean and I've only had them for about 10 months. I've also tried repairing and uninstalling and reinstalling. Waited for them to die, then recharge and nothing has worked. Worked perfectly fine on Friday until it didn't work on Monday, and they were in the case.. Please help!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds(right piece)

same here.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds(right piece)

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. Have you been able to try and reset the buds through the Wearables App by going to Wearables App>About Buds> Reset Buds? If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this and the troubleshooting you have mentioned I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician and serviced. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your device in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar