Original topic:

Galaxy Buds series of products won't connect to the Galaxy Wearables app

(Topic created: 11-13-2019 07:27 AM)
JDID
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the buds to the wearables app.  

The buds will connect to my phone via blue tooth and I'm able to hear music.  The issue is when I open wearables and try to connect to adjust ambient sound, equalizer, etc...it will not show a connected status.  Status remains "Disconnected from earbuds".

I've cleared the cache on my bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled wearbles, and still i have this problem.  

What am I doing wrong or are the parts faulty?

Phone:  Samsung S9+

thanks,

JDID

JUMP TO SOLUTION
173 Replies
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userFtBigrIpOM Have you tried any of the previously mentioned troubleshooting steps in this thread?

0 Likes
Members_NfT0DTK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, I have the exact problem on the buds I just bought. Please help! 

I have tried unpairing and repairing. i even uninstalled wearable and installed again. the buds keep saying disconnected, but are bluetoothed.

Thanks

userS1rjKZ9I0b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

You are asking the full model number and serial number if buds not connected to wear app were can I get those two numbers.

0 Likes
user8oSTNgqRcN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same issue. Does anyone have the fix for it?

userEurlBUkyD3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I have the same problem with my Galaxy Buds, just got them today.

I've tried connecting them through Bluetooth and then Wearables, and vice versa, but nothing has worked so far. There are times when they just won't get registered at all. When I eventually manage to connect them to Bluetooth, the music can be played, but no Wearables connection is available. I've tried mulitple restarts, Bluetooth unpairing and app uninstalls, but nothing has worked so far. I'm using an up-to-date Samsung Galaxy S8.

Furthermore no touch controls work, I reckon the Wearables app connection is needed for that.

As a device that proclaims its ease in terms of connectablity, this has been quite a dissapointing experience. Is there a systemic issue as this seems to be such a common problem?

Kind regards,

T

Samsung_CcEpmWL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same exact issues here! Anybody finding a fix for this?

userOEnH8EZ4Iz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same problem! I've tried everything.

MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userS1rjKZ9I0b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

You are asking the full model number and serial number if buds not connected to wear app were can I get those two numbers.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

It would be located on the bottom of your case, once you have located the information. Feel free to private message me and I will be happy to look further into your concerns.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes