Original topic:

Galaxy Buds + touch commands registering but not working

(Topic created on: 5/8/21 11:59 AM)
usergIe9h2j1vg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a pair of the Galaxy Buds+. I use them mostly with my S10 with with the Samsung Wearables app. I've had them for months with no issues, until recently, when my TouchPad stopped responding to touches despite making the tone that you hear when ever you touch them. The sensor is clean, and it knows when it's in my ear because I hear the connection tone everytime I use them. The touch lock is not on and I've tried resetting them to no avail.

Following their most recent update, the Buds+ don't seem to have any control over the functions in my phone like they did before and I dont know how to fix the issue but it's really annoying as I use my headphones everyday and often find myself having to go to my phone to pause or play something or answer calls, which with Bluetooth headphones feels pointless. Anybody else have this issue lately? If so any idea how to fix it, I'd rather not have to send them away for repair if possible. 

2 Replies
user8xmGg3Euj8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem it started after the update 

0 Likes
Dkstatus
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem. Unfortunately I don't know of a fix for it. :unamused_face:

0 Likes