cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Galaxy Buds + very quiet right ear bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this problem monday, but apparently I accidentally just replied to another post instead of starting a new thread, so I copy pasted my post here. It's been 4 days at this point, and I still am having the same problems.

"I just got a pair of galaxy buds + yesterday, and have been loving them, but around 5 hours ago the volume in my right earbud randomly went very quiet.

I've tried many different fixes that I've seen on here including pairing and unpairing to a different device, gently cleaning with small amounts of hydrogen peroxide, clearing it out with compressed air, and setting the equalizer to dynamic, but nothing has worked so far.

I really like these earbuds, and I'd hate to have to return them, but if I can't get the sound to work right, I'd kinda have to. Hopefully I can get some help fixing them here."

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Galaxy Buds + very quiet right ear bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION
there isn't unfortunately sometimes earbuds just died I don't know if it's because their dogs are not but I had a pair that finally went after about six months and other parent went after only a few weeks does it matter if they were Samsung brands or not and unfortunately just happened you may have to buy a new pair or return them if they're still in warranty

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same problem here

would be great if samsung support provide guidance or fix

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
there isn't unfortunately sometimes earbuds just died I don't know if it's because their dogs are not but I had a pair that finally went after about six months and other parent went after only a few weeks does it matter if they were Samsung brands or not and unfortunately just happened you may have to buy a new pair or return them if they're still in warranty

View solution in original post

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's a shame, they were nice while they worked.
I got them from amazon, so I can return them there.

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
something tells me you bought them from Amazon renewed didn't you
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same issue, it worked fine until the right earbud stopped working. a fix would be good
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue for mine as well. Worked fine for a couple of months, and then the right bud became very quiet. I've done all the troubleshooting suggestions except I did not remove the mesh. This is very aggravating. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.