cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy Buds

I vented on here a few days ago about Samsung poor service regarding my buds having a rattling sound and trying to connect with someone after providing requested info. Well after seeing my post the Samsung Moderator SamsungZell requested that I send model and serial # to Samsung private message which I did, later that day I received an email from SamsungQue requesting name, phone#, address, email address, which they already have. SO I DID AS REQUESTED AGAIN. replied to Samsung Message App. Later that day checked to make sure that message was received and it had been. But SamsungQue as of today still has not opened message. Yesterday, Samsung Zell emailed me asking had my issue been resolved, responded that it had not. GUESS WHAT, have to heard back from either. I am done, I am so disappointed in Samsung. I have also been a loyal customer, but I am DONE!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy Buds

Hello @usertVVPGo7Dvo , I am so sorry you are dealing with this issue. Sincerely all that you want are your buds to be fixed and that is what should be done. What I would recommend you to do is to call 1800-samsung (1800-726-7864) because they should be able to send you an email with a shipping label. This shipping label allows you to send it to the warehouse to repair. Now if you also choose to when everything settles down because of the corona you have the ability to bringing it into one of samsung walk in centers and we would handle the mail out process, including the box, the shipping label, everything. They would just call you when they see what the issue is. Again I am sorry that you feel unhelped but hopefully my response helped. Have a great day and any other questions or concerns, I am here to help. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello @usertVVPGo7Dvo ,

Just following up to confirm your issue was resolved. Please mark your question as resolved or follow up with one of us for resolution

Highlighted
Product Expert

I would call Samsung Customer service to check to see if i have warranty . If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Your speakers might have fallen loose due to impact