Original topic:

Galaxy Buds2 Which ambient sound tone do you prefer?

(Topic created: 11-13-2021 10:37 PM)
imTURB0
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
So especially when you're just wearing one headphone what sound tone for your Ambience sound do you prefer I know in the middle is when usually not the selected option so it's either clear or in between the middle and clear

And so I would like to see which setting is most popular throughout the community I currently have been using it all the way on clear but I feel that the ambient noise is a little too much but I Screenshot_20211114_003605_93.jpg
option 1

Screenshot_20211114_003610_01.jpg
option 2

9 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
I use the settings you have in your second screenshot 👌
imTURB0
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
so option 2? can I ask your reasoning?
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yes, option 2. I find it being entirely on "Clear" hurts my ears a little with certain noises. Having it either in the middle or one closer to Clear is ideal in my opinion.
imTURB0
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
if you are using only one, and don't have music playing just sitting in your ear, mainly used for phone calls... do you ever notice that it'll switch randomly from ambience to absolute and back to Ambience?

if not then I'm guessing it has something to do with my hat. it covers my ears. I had to turn off the labs option for volume by double tapping the edge, because my hat would randomly activate that double tap somehow as I turned my head.
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
I use the Galaxy Buds Pro which don't allow ambient sound with one earbud, however double tap does get triggered by my beanie.
imTURB0
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's exactly what I'm wearing a beanie
0 Likes
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have them on highest ambient and all the way up to clear
imTURB0
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
that seems to be where I keep going back to
imTURB0
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
so I been jumping back and forth from dot 3 and dot 4 (clear) and I am not sure why but being all the way on clear seems more satisfying, that little bit less seems like I'm missing something and also I can't hold a conversation as well.
0 Likes