JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Earbuds Pro worth the price?

(Topic created: 01-22-2021 07:30 PM)
Aime
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I been thinking about buying those new Samsung earbuds, are they worth the price!? 

Options
Galaxy Buds
samsung usually ships fast your going to love them
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
for louder and more bass you got buds pro and bud+
0 Likes
ttravis1985
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
if you youtube galaxy buds pro, you'll find plenty of reviewer videos. very easy to pair, just open the case and it's paired. yes, you can pair to watch
Aime
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks man. I'll look into that.
Dewracng
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I received my Buds pro on the 19th and I love them but the only problem I have is they don't stay in my ears as well as the buds+ and the original buds due to them eliminating the 3 different sized changeable rubber rings that locked into your ear. These are one size fits all they only come with 3 different sized tips and depending on your ear size they may not lock in place very well.
Options
Galaxy Buds
definitely worth it
0 Likes
usertSp0tZhBGw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

The buds pro are worth it if you have a samsing device but if you have a apple device there not worth it at all because samsung hasnt updated there wearables app to use some of the features 

Options
Galaxy Buds
definitely need a samsung device
0 Likes
usertSp0tZhBGw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yea but I really do think samsung should update the app for apple people because alot of consumers who had the bud plus on apple will think that the buds pro can be used on the wearable app 

Options
Galaxy Buds
i understand what your say but i think buds pro should only be for samsung apple dont make it so abdroid can use airpod so why should we share
0 Likes