JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Earbuds Pro worth the price?

(Topic created: 03-20-2021 08:33 AM)
Aime
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I been thinking about buying those new Samsung earbuds, are they worth the price!? 

25 Replies
userFx4ks2WN9X
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Absolutely not.  Mine are less than an hour old and I have horrible left ear static in the left bud. Have unpaired and paired and reset buds with no change. Garbage that they still have this issue. 

Aime
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
You may have gotten a faulty product, just return it and get a new one.
0 Likes
KSal
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just got mine a few hours ago and have tried them out for awhile now. As one user stated earlier I had the static in the buds also but it was only because ambient sound was on extra high without any music playing. I have decided to return them though. It isn't because they're not great, but because they're the wrong color lol. Sending back the black ones for the silver ones. Thought I could do the black ones but the silver ones just look that much better to me.
0 Likes
JezClayton
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I stream all my music via PLEX in FLAC format from a home server and have been really impressed with the sound quality of these buds, even when compared to my Sennheiser HD650s. The only issues I have are over sensitivity to my voice, in that even if I so much as sigh they seem to assume I am talking and thus temporarily mute the music (I may have to disable this function pending an update) and they can fall out, though I have yet to try the different inserts. Are they worth it, a resounding yes.

0 Likes
userc4J8ABgPlP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
tried all 3 rubber inserts could not get them to fit ....keeps falling out or loose fit...wish I never purchased these (pro)
Pablo3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am not a music fan or something like that, I just wanted a realiable earbuds with good sound quality. I choose the Pro instead of the + for the active noise cancellation. Now, I am not sure if the price difference worth it. I don't use noise cancellation in the street due to security concerns,  and then activate I don't find them very useful, honestly. I have not try them on planes, btw.

The sound quality is ok, good enough for talking and listen to music while jogging. I am not obsessed with sound quality for these tiny devices mostly meant to be used in the street. My voice seems to have some metallic pitch, by I guess it is normal for this kind of technology.

0 Likes