- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
I have an older Galaxy ear buds.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you for reaching out. I can definitely understand your concern with the lag of the sound syncing and would be happy to look into this further for you. Does this occur when using the buds with any other device?
Let's try to alleviate some stress by trying these links: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/#poor-sound-when-playing-music and https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01200670/
If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model number and the serial number on the bottom of your Galaxy Buds charging case, as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email. Please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and include a link to this thread.
1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513
3. Or you can use the following link below to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/
4. Private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo
5. Contact customer service directly at 1-800-726-7864.
If your unit is out of warranty and you would like to receive quotes on service/labor, you can contact our customer service team directly for any out of service warranty request at 1-800-726-7864.