cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Galaxy Earbuds can't connect to my device

If anyone can help me. 

My Earbuds can not connect to my device, and the bluetooth not able to scan the Earbuds. 

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Earbuds can't connect to my device

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. I would give this link at try https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00086702/

Are you able to reset your device through the Wearables app? You can do this by opening the Wearables app>About Buds>Reset Buds.

If you are unable to reset the buds I would also recommend unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearbles app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App. You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

Let me know if this helps!

Constellation

Re: Re: Galaxy Earbuds can't connect to my device

I've tried the cache clearing and unpairing/re pairing with no luck. I'm unable to reset the buds via the wearable app because the buds don't connect in the app. Any other recommendations?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Galaxy Earbuds can't connect to my device

If after performing the mentioned troubleshooting to no avail, I would recommend getting your device in the hands of a technician to evaluate and repair your device. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Constellation

Re: Re: Re: Galaxy Earbuds can't connect to my device

I'm unsure how to send a private message
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Galaxy Earbuds can't connect to my device

Are you using the browser or the Samsung Members app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.