JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy bud series case is not charging.

(Topic created: 09-03-2019 10:24 PM)
user8sdaoY5xFp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

no light is coming. and none of the buds are charging. tried through cable and wireless powershare. still not working.

129 Replies
userVr2wKK12dh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please Help. I charged my headphones lastnight, and since then I took it off, the red light has been on continuously. I love there Buds but this never happened before.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did you also charge the case?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userVr2wKK12dh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

It Charged but after that, the case light stays Red and wouldn't want to charge the buds

Bmart
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine have the same thing. It started 2 days ago. I've tried having the battery drain and rest the buds and that has not worked. I only have 20% left on my buds before they also die (they don't charge on the case also) if anyone knows how to fix this please help.

userTdQqp18BkM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I Also have the same problem and its driving me absolutely crazy. If someone has s solution please help us!!!!

0 Likes
userREfSRehbDS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you cant get it fix just remember you got a one year manufacture warranty..

userTdQqp18BkM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I fixed it, i plugged and unpluged the wire from the back of case until it turned green. 

userTdQqp18BkM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

It won't charge my buds unless external power is present and now green light is stuck. 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userTdQqp18BkM Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 Are you using the original charger that came with the Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTdQqp18BkM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes i am using original white cable that came with the buds. 

0 Likes