JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 07-11-2019 04:40 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user0eih6xRHLn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

i life in holland(the netherlands) so im hoping its not gonna be like what you're saying . They're going to pick it up today at my house

userkjPtglotSi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Samsung has the worst customer service. I would never recommend any product of theirs anymore. 

Yahya_Sami
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a different issue here, everything works very well in exception for the quality of the calls sound sent from my side and received by the other end/s of the call.

its a brand new set and it is being used for a less than three days now, it worked fine for the first two calls then people started complaining about being unable to hear a word of what I am saying and started asking me to change my location or do something about it, once I disconnect the Buds and use the phone the sound is back to normal and the issue is immediately gone. I tried unpairing and re-pairing my Buds, used them with my computer for Skype calls, tried them with other phones and the issue is still the exactly the same, I believe its a harware related issue that is more likely with the microphones positioning or functionality.

I got these from a normal mobiles shop in Baghdad, Iraq where I live as we do not have official retailers here, and I do not really know if they will change these for me with new ones that works fine or not, and even if this happened, what is the guarantee that these will work normally, seeing all comments in this thread talking about this, this is really frustrating, I guess SAMSUNG have made a serious mistake here and these should be recalled from markets to be fixed in a way or another.

Yahya Sami
Freelance Civil/Structural Engineer
Projects Manager
Country Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Relief International Iraq
userh4gVzztIG1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same problem, my galaxy buds have worked fine and then a few days ago started acting up with the right bud. It's so much quieter than the left 

user0eih6xRHLn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

He i send them for repair with pickup.

I got them back in one week .i got new ones.

Soo im happy for now.

I life in holland .

One week " repair".

Without costs

useriamQWLxvxb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

same issue 😞

@samsung978531 @SamsungRei    

Please Help!!!! Right Ear Bud's volume is too low and tiny compared to the left bud

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@useriamQWLxvxb Have you tried resetting the galaxy earbuds?

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@useriamQWLxvxb I believe this article here will assist you with your issue.

Samsung_OUXTZ2k
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Having the same issue too

userUABurV5BnZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
the same thing has been happening to me for 2 weeks, I'm fed up