JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 09-18-2019 12:08 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
user3TnmKtzzoj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here , idk what to do , it randomly went quiet and i dont know what to do in this situation , please help !

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps presented in this thread?

Samsung_PeqXdBy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Happened to me too and fixed it. Make sure the volume on the phine is all the way up. Then, change the settings on the buds to volume up control when you touch the right one. It'll bring up the volume to normal.

Eritheill
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

No dice for me on this fix. Glad it worked for you though!

userD2Ewn5ELAj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same problem too.

I had this issue with the old Iconx that I exchanged them twice until I threw them out. then thought maybe they figured things with Galaxy Buds, but the same problem happened and always the right one.

I did the troubleshooting Galaxy Note 10 + there is no Volume limiter in the setting and that's the only left thing in the troubleshooting I did not do.

Samsung if it's happening frequently to many users then it's not setting issue its firmware get it together and send us a fix and stop giving us useless troubleshooting steps.

thanks, loyal and angry customer.

jesper
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

this Fixed the problem for me... what i did was... remove the silicone plug and then took a

plier and pressed very gently over the silver grill part until i could see a little space removed it and then on the backside of that little grill was some black stuff  i removed that and now it sound good again.

0 Likes
TrojanMan88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I purchased my the updated Galaxy buds when I purchased my Note 10+ and Tab S6. They have worked flawlessly until recently, I let them update and now the right ear bud is extremely faint to the point that I cant hear it. I have tried all troubleshooting tips listed in both this and the other thread but unfortunatly none of these worked. Help would be much appreciated

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@TrojanMan88 Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userrlPF87Gi39
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I'm having the same issues with my right earbud. Low volume, very tinny. I've worked through ALL the trouble shooting options through out the for forum. Some tips actually help a little, but then it gets worse again. Could I get some assistance directly from support please?

Thank you

0 Likes
user5nJQnIj9uJ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine isnt working the same either and I tried everything in this chat