cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds audio got too low

I have Galaxy A70 and been using my buds for more than 7-8 months. All of a sudden now its volume have gone way too low. Infact i can hardly hear anything at its default volume. Its turning out to be a great disappointment as i have tried all the solutions but nothing works, not even by turning on media sync. I hope to get a better solution. 

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy buds audio got too low

Hello @userSYHoZMPV3C , I am sorry that you are experiencing this but it sounds as though you are going to have to mail them to get checked out. There are multiple ways of doing this, either calling 1800-samsung (1800-726-7864) and they will send you a shipping label. With that shipping label you will send the buds in a box, and whoever repairs the ear buds will call you to let you know before any replacement if there is a cost or not. Another option is when Samsung Walk In stores open again we can take care of the shipping and handeling, when they receive the product the procedure will be the same. Below I have linked the support to contact Samsung in more ways if those do not work for you. I hope this was helpful. Have a wonderful day!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Constellation

Main problem is i bought it from my home country but i am no longer there now.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello @userSYHoZMPV3C , I would recommend to contact customer service in your country and see what they say a solution can be for you. I know that in the US they have a one year manufacturers warranty but see what is the warranty in your home country. In google make sure to type in samsung customer service and the country you are looking for. I linked some of the numbers that I have found incase your country is there and make sure to let them know that now you reside in the US but that you just have 7-8 months with the phone! Let me know how it goes!

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/info/contactus/#none

Highlighted
Comet

Hello@userSYHoZMPV3C 

Have you tried turning on the “dynamic equalizer” in the galaxy wearables app?

Looks like an update to the Gear Wearable app was pushed, which fixes this issue. Just updated and confirmed is now working.

Galaxy Wearable version 2.2.30.20031361

Galaxy Buds Plugin version 1.4.20042451

buds.png

Constellation

My app is totally updated and i have also tried all equalisers but its total failure. 

Highlighted
Comet

@userSYHoZMPV3C 

There are many reasons you could be experiencing these symptoms.

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

- If yes, check to see if you have 2 different software version on your Galaxy buds

Galaxy Wearable version 2.2.30.20031361

Galaxy Buds Plugin version 1.4.20042451

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy wearable app?

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Clear data , Clear Cache

clearing the galaxy buds cache and data in apps helped

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Buds > Storage > Clear data , Clear Cache

I would recommend trying to connect your buds individually to see if you can connect your the bud that is experiencing these symptoms.

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Give this link a try for issues with your Galaxy buds

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/