cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWsm8hshyBV
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds terrible microphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased these on 1/3/2020 and I'm having the exact same issue! The music quality is good, but I can't make calls with these......and this is a deal breaker!

I recently jumped ship from Apple after several years and purchased the Note 10+. I figured I would upgrade my 2.5 year old Air Pods(who's batteries are shot) for the Galaxy Buds. I read that the Samsung Buds have better music quality, and the music quality is good, but............... I will use these more for communication versus listening to music. Since I purchased these on Saturday, just about every person I talk to while using them has complained about extremely background noise or that it sounds like I am in a tunnel.

Is there a fix that I haven’t found, or do I need to return these and consider upgrading my Air Pods or replacing their batteries?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds terrible microphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userkpYGIxk7YC
Astronaut

Galaxy Buds call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the clicking issue with my buds. My side of the call sounds fine, but the other person hears a constant chirping noise. Has anyone figured this out? I'm at the point of returning them if it keeps up

userR5iEgcTAo6
Constellation

Samsung Ear Buds mic is not working ....

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello

I bought Samsung Earbuds on 19th Dec....its very good when i listen anything but when i use for talk then other side person complaints that they cant head properly...they get lots of disturbances and all the noices which is surrounding me.

I showed in Samsung Service centre but they are unable to find the exact reason...

Requesting you to help me.

useruW8jqBtWD7
Constellation

Galaxy buds bad mic

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got some galaxy buds for Christmas and like other posts love them except when making calls. I can hear great but the other person says its extremely hard to hear me. Everything seems to be up to date and I've reset them as well. Not sure how to fix this issue but I wanted them largely for phone calls

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds bad mic

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle so I can further look into this? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

userzDOXEZMNrP
Constellation

Low call quality Samsung buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please help. My sound quality in phone calls is completely sub par. My call recipients are unable to hear me well enough to complete a conversation using the buds. Please advise. Thank you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Low call quality Samsung buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userQaijPZOEY3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem, and I'm going to return buds because chat with Samsung didn't help

userwHJ3B7SGtg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So has anyone   seen a solution  from Samsung?  i see a lot of  Private  message me   but then no follow ups ..