Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Punisher707
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds - BAD MIC QUALITY

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having terrible mic quality on my recently purchased ear buds. My callers cannot hear me and very muffled. Please assist with a fix. 

Model Number: SM-R170(EARBUDS), EP-QR170(CRADLE)

<edit>

Re: Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds - BAD MIC QUALITY

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey did they ever assist you ? Because I have the same issue

MissB34
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue and I have been through 2 pairs. I even called samsung multiple time for other issues and when they would told me they couldn't hear me or understand me, I told them I was using their Galaxy Buds and they acted dumbfounded. None of my issues are ever resolved with them.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh wow that insane.... I also been through 2 buds as well... and I am using the newest phone and it is muffled at times and then is clear .. and then muffled again it is horrible... I have to use my wired headphones to get a clear sound for the caller. I just wanna use these buds! Lol someone Help us!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There's nothing you can do! Samsung should have just stuck with the two outer mics like on the Gear icon X (their last gen wireless earbuds) The mics on those were great. I don't think the quality on the Galaxy buds is the problem think it's the amount and where they place them

MissB34
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's only muffled when I am on a call on the other end. I can watch movies and listen to music great but on a call everyone tells me the same thing.

MissB34
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is why they came free with the Note 10's. They know they are garbage and I can never get help, all hey ever do is write a ticket and say they will get back to you and they don't.

McCloud94
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The EXACT same thing happened to me, and now the left earbud is unresponsive altogether. I'm starting to think I should not have invested in these headphones at all.

CONeill
Astronaut

Galaxy Buds Microphone Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased the Galaxy Buds a few days ago now and eveyhting is perfect apart from the microphone quality. Everyone i call is saying that they cant hear me and i find myself shouting when talking to people. Come on Samsung how could you release these when you must have known the microphone is rubbish. There are hundreds of people also complaining. I would like a soluition or a refund. It is such a shame as they are great for everything else. 

Re: Galaxy Buds Microphone Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes exactly I feel the same ... it may be the dual mic ... I have muffled issues also for the caller .. and my boyfriend said he read on a forum that the buds switch to the inner mic and thats when its heard muffled for the caller ... but I dont know how it even switches to the inner mic or why it would for that matter so that's def the issue we just NEEEDDD someone to resolve this for the MANY of us who are having the issue and still consistently have the issue!