Original topic:

Galaxy buds - can't activate Noise Cancellation

(Topic created on: 2/1/21 1:37 AM)
userdJcBh6uWh6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, 

I have just bought the new Galaxy S21 Ultra and have got it with the new Galaxy Buds Pro. 

While using the earbugs, sometimes (at least once or twice a day), the noice cancelling option is automatically disabe and while i'm trying to use it i am getting a notification saying "Put it both earbuds for active noice cancelling". Nevertheless,  both earbuds are playing sound perfectly and it seems like both are "put it" correctly. For some reason, other features does not work.

Is there any idea i can't I solve it? 

Thank you,

Ofir

0 Likes
userDX5EOz3ccg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have been playing with these for 2 days trying to get noise cancelling to work consistently.  I believe I have it figured out.  The Buds have some sort of sensor to determine that they are in your ears.  That sensor is fussy.  In my case I determined that the default tips were not a good fit for my ears.  I changed to another one of the supplied tips and voila.  Noise cancelling works every time now.  The fit needs to be snug but the bud also needs to be tight against your ear.  If it is too far away the sensor will not think the earbud is seated or inserted.  They sound good!
WesselBrouwer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Every time I turn on the active noice cancellation or the ambient sound mode, I hear a buzzing sound in the right bud. I already tried disconnecting  and then reconnecting it, and I did also reset it. Does anyone else have this problem/ knows how to solve it?

frmnaqil
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, this is exactly the same issue with my galaxy buds pro. It also happens in the right buds.

I also tried the same way, reset, unpair-pair and the issue still happens :(

0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello! We just release a new software update today. After updating if you're still having trouble. Please make sure to log this within the wearables application. 

Steps:

1. Open Wearables App

2. Got to "Contact Us" (Then, opened Samsung Members) - Click "Error reports"

3. Add frequency/ issue description ->Send

After this is completed, please feel free to send us a private message. 

0 Likes
GalakCee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just got new galaxy buds pro. When I play music and lock the phone it stops playing my music as soon as I throw it into my pocket. I have to unlock it before I can continue playing which is killing my vibe. Any ideas what to do, software is updated and the buds are brand new out the box 
0 Likes
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
where are you playing music from? youtube?

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

GalakCee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
youtube music. had to make the switch because of Google play music :thumbs_down:
0 Likes
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
do you have the premium membership? it looks like you need premium in order to be able to shut your phone off and have your music continue to play

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

GalakCee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
yes, I do, actually.i have a youtube premium account and the youtube music is complementary have a pair of buds plus that doesn't have any issue playing music I go to work with them on for 8½ hours a night, iworkout with them and no problem. these pros are a brand new problem.
0 Likes
user0LSJEDwwwO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had a similar issue with Tidal after installing the Android 11 update on my Note 10+. I had to go back into the app settings and set up the 'run in the background' setting again.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes