Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy buds charge then red light stays on forever and mever connect to phone

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy buds charge then red light stays on forever and mever connect to phone

Hey there @user4BkZGixLei ,

I need more info to help you solve this issue. Can you tell me what device you're connecting the buds too? Also have you paired them before?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy buds charge then red light stays on forever and mever connect to phone

I have always paired them to my galaxy s9 and is the device I wish to pair it to

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello, I'm Damian a Samsung Expert and user as well, I'm happy to assist you! with issue.

In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello,

Please make sure buds case is fully charged and ensure that the galaxy wearable app is updated to the latest software verison. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

It is

Highlighted
Product Expert

Attempt to connect the buds to another device to rule out your cellphone being the issue. If the issue presists we can move on to step two. We need to reset your galaxy buds. 

1. On your phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app.
  2. Scroll down and tap About earbuds.
  3. Tap Reset earbuds.
  4. Tap Reset to confirm.

If the issue presist after resetting the buds the next step would require you to mail the buds in for repair by calling 1-800-Samsung. You would need to have your proof of purchase with the Serial Number for the buds listed on the receipt to show warranty status. They will email you a free shipping label to send the galaxy buds in for repairs. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.