cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy buds charging case battery drain even not using buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem with my buds +. Just bouth them, updated the firmware and after first night found out case battery is flat after it beeing fully charged before I went to sleep. Almost went and send them back as broken, but fortunately I found this thread.

Firmware fix woud be fabulous.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, did you solve the issue? im having the same problem with my buds+, just bought them yesterday. Last night the buds were at 93% and the case was 100% but whne i woke up this morning, the buds were charged back to 100% but the case is at 66%.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No. It is software or firmware bug. I make sure that I turn ambient sound off before putting buds in case hoping for fix from Samsung.

Also why is this thread marked as solved is stupid. The fact that we know about bug doesnt make it dealth with.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It looks like the latest firmware update (R175XXU0ATE3) fixed this problem for me. No more discharging when I leave ambient sound on. They wrote they did something with ambient sound in update description. GJ.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will try this solution and hopefully my battery drain issue goes away. My left buds is the one getting drained, even while it is in the case. I assume the ambient sound is controlled on my left earbuds hence the drain. Thanks for this! My firmware is ATF2.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make sure your phone's bluetooth is off. Check your settings for the buds if possible reset them.

Highlighted
Constellation

Case not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My earbuds will only charge if the case is plugged up. Once unplugged the casewcase no longer charge. I left the case plugged up with the original charger for hours and the same results. I've had these about 6 months.