Original topic:

Galaxy buds hurt my ears.

(Topic created: 09-11-2021 10:39 AM)
userzSEg3EI1C3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey y'all!

So I usually wear my buds with wingtips on. They securely fit the buds into my ears and increase noise isolation. However, after 30 mins or so the buds start to hurt my ears (especially my left ear). I think this is due to the wingtips and I was wondering if I'm not the only one who's experiencing this issue. I'd also love to know any solutions, if any, to this problem.

54 Replies
user9F91rzWGIe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Did anyone find a solution to this? My earbuds are causing burning and pain after the fact. I usually wear them when I walk the dog (about 20 min). after that it's excruciating pain and burning for the next 12 hours. I tried different sizes. Nothing! besides not wearing them anymore, did anyone find a solution that worked?

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how upsetting this is Please send a private message with the following information so we may have our specialized team look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the earbuds:
Serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle:

0 Likes
Sharon1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I loved the design and concept of the Buds Live immediately it was released, so you can imagine my disappointment when I wore it and all I felt was pain. It was a gift that I was excited about and now I'm unhappy 😞. Today makes it 5 days since it was given to me, and they are just too big for my ears. Just 3 days after use, I have a swelling in my left ear. It's not one size fits all and Samsung should have included that in their marketing.

DENUNZIO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I sent them back in trade for the Galaxy Plus and couldn't be happier !
0 Likes
tom2044
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
You could try different wing tips. The large wing tips hurt my ears soooo bad. Then I switched to the small wing tips and they fit perfectly. Also u can use the demo through the wearable app to make sure you wear them right. It might just be they don't fit 😔... but thought I'd say what worked for me!
0 Likes