Original topic:

Galaxy buds live won't connect to wearable app

(Topic created on: 4/3/21 5:36 PM)
jojominor
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just got my buds live , I have a new samasung s21 5G and the actual Bluetooth works but it won't connect to wearables app 
6 Replies
markaponce
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Did you get them from Samsung directly or a third-party company? If you didn't get them from Samsung directly, it's possible they are (very convincing) look-alikes. The look-alikes even come in nearly identical packaging. The imitation buds are still very well made, even having the same default functionality of the real ones. They won't connect to the app and the case doesn't have all the same features (like turning the buds on when opened or wireless charging).
jojominor
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I got them from Walmart so I'm not sure , I can't turn down the buds on the case but I can charge it with the wireless sharing from my phone but I don't have a wireless charger
0 Likes
TheDeftAardvark
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

You could try returning them to Walmart for a replacement.... 

0 Likes
jojominor
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just looked into it and I definitely got a "look a like" SMH thank you guys I'm very disappointed
0 Likes
markaponce
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
It happened to me too, but like I said, they are still very well made. Honestly, despite the buds not connecting to the app, I'm satisfied with them. Sure it's an inconvenience, but one I consider a minor issue.
0 Likes
jojominor
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
You're right I decided to keep them and just get a real pair from samsung next time
0 Likes