JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds microphone for 3rd party apps?

(Topic created: 03-15-2019 10:37 AM)
user9K7JqkDZBM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a problem with the buds 

The microphone only works with the phone calls 

If I use snapchat or WhatsApp or play pubg the phone microphone working note the buds

How to fix it?šŸ’”

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Sbsndsm81
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

This really suks. If the mic doesn't work with pubg mobile - I'll be selling or trading mine in a heartbeat. I don't own any Apple products & never have, but if this doesn't get remedied I'll be buying some air pods. Not what I wanted to do, but. ... 

0 Likes
user1XaGGgiHte
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
  • I have same Problem my mobile galaxy S8+, galaxy buds mic woking on phone call but not working in PUBG, i tried apple airpods on the same mobile and i faced the same Problem, i think there is bug in the android system, i hope any one find solution to share it with us
0 Likes
user7RaJ9XDrlK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have same problem as well
usercbDqoSIpWl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem I use the galaxy buds on note 9

When I play Pubg my friends tell me that my voice is very low as if the mic is very far away from me.

Please fix this issue I paid like 150 dollars to get those buds and now I realise that they suck already !!

userxkPfTjin4t
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

i'm using galaxy s10+ .. have the same problem with the G-buds when playing Pubg please fix or tell us how to fix 

user6YCzesOsTM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same issue and it's very frustrating Samsung. Where was QA on this?

The mic works fine for making calls but when it comes to text-to-speech, only my phone's mic will pick me up if it's close, not the buds.

Help!

userUJSCcm7Z8U
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue. Was anyone able to fix it?

usera67xp5A1Dl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here. I wouldn't buy it if I knew this. I intended using the Galaxys Buds to record selfie videos in crowded places (e.g. in airports) and just discovered buds only uses it's mic in phone calls. This is really bad. S10+ here.

userAUsg8DLiQQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

IS THERE A SOLUTION OR JUST SELL AND BUY AIRPODS???

0 Likes
usereGju0LCpPN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same problem here.

Did samsung give any solution or did they push any update?

I tried contacting them and they are saying that they will push a update SOON (no idea how soon???)